The following students are eligible to appear for GATE:
- Bachelor’s degree holders in Engineering / Technology / Architecture (4 years after 10+2/ Post-B.Sc./ Post-Diploma)
- Master’s degree holders in any branch of Science/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent
- Candidates in final year of programs in above two points
- Candidates in the 2ndor higher year of 4-year integrated master’s degree programs (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering / Technology.
- Candidates in the pre-final (4th) or final (5th) year of 5-year integrated master’s degree programs or Dual Degree programs in Engineering / Technology.
- Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UGC/AICTE (e.g. AMIE by iE(i), AMICE(i) by the Institute of Civil Engineers (India)-iCE(i)) as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech.
No age limit criterion defined by the exam conducting authority to appear in GA
Fee Structure for GATE Program
|Batch||Starting from||Stream||Admission fee|
|GATE One Year Program||15 Nov. 2018||ECE/EE/ME/CE/IN||49500/-|
|GATE Two Year Program||18 Dec. 2018||ECE/EE/ME/CE/IN||69500/-|
|GATE Three Year Program||18 Dec. 2018||ECE/EE/ME/CE/IN||89500/-|