Terms and Conditions
Instructions for Online Registration
Note:Online registration is mandatory for admission.
Before proceeding to Online Registration Candidates must ensure:
- That they have scanned images of their photograph, Photo ID Proof and signature in .jpg/.tiff format, each of the scanned images of the photograph/ID Proof/signature should not exceed 100 KB in size (for photograph, the pixel size is 140 pixels height x 110 pixels width and for signature it should be 110 pixels height x 140 pixels width) and to be ensured that the uploaded photograph/signature are proper.
# The candidate should scan his signature, which has been put on white paper with Black / Blue Ink pen.
[Candidates using MS Window/MSOffice can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpg format not exceeding 40KB and less than 3 KB in size by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature (scan at 200 dpi) can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be reduced to the desired size by using crop and then resize option (please see point 3 above for the pixel sizes) in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are available in other photo editors also]
After registration, the candidate can pay through 3 different modes:
- Online Payment through Net banking/Debit & Credit Card: Login through the credentials received and pay through the appropriate channel.
- Payment through DD: Take a printout of registration form submitted and send it along with DD of an appropriate amount. Mention your name, Branch & Contact number on the back of it. Candidate will receive a confirmation call after we receive DD.
- Offline payment at Regional Office: Take a printout of submitted registration form & submit it along with the fee at the concerned MADE EASY office.
Note:Your admission to the concerned batch is provisional. It will be confirmed after we get payment confirmation.
In case a student is not able to continue the classes due to some unavoidable reasons, MADE EASY will provide two alternatives to such candidates:
- Student can avail the fee refund facility within first 5 classes (for regular batch) & 2 classes (for weekend batch) of the commencement of batch. Fee will be refunded after deducting initial processing and admission charges (Admission charges – 7000). Refund amount will be paid through account payee cheque only, which will be in the name of the candidate.
- The student can replace the seat with another student within first three months of the commencement of batch. The student who replaces the seat should not be current student of MADE EASY and will not be offered any back-up classes previously distributed book or study material. Certain amount will be charged as replacement processing fee.
- Refund requests made verbally, over telephone, e-mail or by fax will not be valid or accepted.
- The refund and/or replacement application has to be submitted in person to the coordinator in the admission office by the student or parents only “Fee Refund” application. Please note that, we will not accept the Fee refund applications from any other person/relative/friend.
- The policy of fee refund or seat replacement is strictly according to the above mentioned terms and is not negotiable under any circumstances. Any refund of fee or seat replacement received without proper documents like ID-card (if issued), fee receipt & written application after the expiry of applicable period will not be processed or entertained.
- Refund for online admitted candidates will be done through online payment gateway only to the same banking account.
- Admission fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.